Park Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
All room keys are to be placed in the letter box on the air conditioner outside of the office prior to leaving on the day of departure.
Pets are NOT permitted in any building or within 3m of the BBQ area at anytime.
If a pet is found inside a building then a $100 penalty per pet applies & immediate eviction will occur regardless of time or circumstances.
- Noise curfew is strictly 10pm.
- Departure time is 10am on the day. A late fee maybe charged if late departing.
- No clothes lines to be strung up outside of rooms or caravan awnings. No clothes to be hung from trees or over railings of buildings. Pop up clothes lines are permitted.
- Swearing which offends other park patrons will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Physical violence will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Verbal threats will not be tolerated at anytime.
- Destruction of park property will be charged to the supplied credit card for reimbursement. Police may be called if required.
- Park speed limit is strictly 10km/h at all times.
- Clothes are to be removed from washing machines, dryers & clothes line in a timely manner for other patrons to utilise.
- Camp kitchens & BBQ area are to be left clean & tidy for the next patrons use.
- Loss of room key will incur a $100 fee.
- Office hours are strictly as signed & are subject to change without notice.
- Cudgee Bar staff will enforce QR Code check ins & social distancing as per Government requirement & our COVID-19 Safe Plan.
- Cudgee Bar staff will also enforce operating hours & RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) as per Directive from our licensee, Department of Defence, Woomera (E & IG, 20 squadron).
- All litter, cigarette butts, bottle caps etc. are to be placed in the correct bins / recycling areas as designated.
- Pets are to be restrained, cleaned up after & always kept quiet & out of ALL buildings.
NO EXCEPTIONS / PENALTIES APPLY.